A poll was recently taken by Charlotte Magazine asking, “What are the five most momentous events in Charlotte in the past five years?” Here’s a hint . . . . All but one has to do with Uptown Charlotte.
1. The condo boom in uptown Charlotte. (Agents take note!)
2. The LYNX light rail is in business. (Tremendous asset for business commuters!)
3. The Charlotte Bobcats begin playing in their new arena. (Great for all the uptown restaurants and NBA Fans!)
4. Charlotte wins the bid to build the NASCAR Hall of Fame. (Another boost for the uptown area restaurants, hotels, and shops due to the influx of visitors!)
5. The new SouthPark luxury wing opens. (Although, SouthPark is located inside Charlotte, the SouthPark area is big enough to be its own city!)
Although, I live in the Lake Norman area now Charlotte was my home for many years prior. My husband and I have owned real estate in Charlotte for many, many years. The transformation that I have witness is incredible.
I loved Charlotte the first time my parents brought my brother and me here to look for housing. It was my first experience of biscuits and country ham at Mom & Pops Restaurant on South Boulevard.
Coming from a small Ohio town of about 8,000 Charlotte had so much to offer and I am glad to announce Charlotte continues to offer a lot.
About the author:
Teresa Harris is a Lake Norman Residential Real Estate Broker who can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in Lake Norman and surrounding counties. Please visit www.TeresaMHarris.com for your relocation and/or your local needs.
Teresa Harris - Holbrooks Real Estate, Inc. - 704-458-1807 - Teresa@TeresaMHarris.com
Copyright © 2008 By Teresa Harris, All Rights Reserved...*Five for Five ~ Charlotte*