Okay, this is for all the Cat Lovers.
Read and Enjoy!
Top 10 Signs You Might be a Cat Lover
10. The ratio of cats to people in your home is greater than one to one.
9. Your cats have e-mail addresses, and you regularly write updates and send photos to your family and friends.
8. You use your cats’ names for passwords.
7. The meow on the street is that your house is the place to go for good eats.
6. When friends with children tell you about milestones in their children’s lives, you chime in with similar stories about your cat(s).
5. People automatically call you when a stray needs a home.
4. You have a cat voice you adopt whenever a cat is within a one-mile radius of you.
3. If your cat sits on “your” place on the couch, you allow him to stay.
2. If you find the cat is taking up a lot of space on your bed, you move over so the cat has more room.
And the number one sign that you might be a cat lover is:
1. Cat hair . . . . Everywhere!
About the author:
Teresa Harris is a Lake Norman Residential Real Estate Broker who can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in Lake Norman and surrounding counties. Please visit www.TeresaMHarris.com for your relocation and/or your local needs.
Teresa Harris - Holbrooks Real Estate, Inc. - 704-458-1807 - Teresa@TeresaMHarris.com
Copyright © 2008 By Teresa Harris, All Rights Reserved...*Cat Lovers Count Down*