Kudo’s To Lowes’ . . . Going GREENER
Okay, I’m excited! Most will think I have totally flipped to be excited about this, but I am. This weekend I was in Lowes Home Improvement and saw that they are trying to go GREENER. They now offer reusable shopping bags and they are quality ones at that.
Lowes originally was started in North Wilkesboro, NC but has since moved to Mooresville, NC. It is really nice to see companies seeing the importance of trying to get away from the use of plastic shopping bags.
Seeing turtles dying from mistakenly eating plastic bags is all it took for me. Since then 95% of the time we take our own reusable shopping bags when we shop. The other 5% we mistakenly forget them and either purchase more bags or carry the items out to the car.
About the author:
Teresa Harris is a Lake Norman Residential Real Estate Broker who can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in Lake Norman and surrounding counties. Please visit www.TeresaMHarris.com for your relocation and/or your local needs.
Teresa Harris - Holbrooks Real Estate, Inc. - 704-458-1807 - Teresa@TeresaMHarris.com
Copyright © 2008 By Teresa Harris, All Rights Reserved...*Kudo's To Lowes' . . . Going GREENER*